Here is everything you need for a smooth speaker experience with the Global Workplace Wellness Summit
Here are the steps you must follow to become a speaker:
1. Send us your speech outline using this format: Request-To-Speak
2. Attend a speaker orientation or committee meeting on your topic and network with the committee members
3. Sign the speaker's agreement giving us permission to feature you on the summit website: Speaker Agreement
4. Review the Summit agenda: https://globalworkplacewellnesssummit.com/2021-summit/
7. Like and share our social media with your audience (we have great designs)
8. Send us an outline for an article for Faces of Wellness Magazine if we like it will be approved for an upcoming issue. The topics need to focus on wellness at work.
9. Book your workplace wellness forum interview with Joyce for the summit promotion package Click to book now
Steps to Follow After You Become a Speaker
7. Send us your bio and headshot
8. Connect with us on social media, (at the bottom of this page) See how we will be showcasing you our speakers
9. Receive e-mails and press release announcement for your website, newsletter, and social media posts
10. Book your workplace wellness forum interview with Joyce for the summit promotion package Click to book now
11. Request to feature your product or service in the Summit Marketplace
Steps to Help Market Your Presentation at the Summit
12. Share your video on social media and to your network
13. Send out the e-mail template to your list and ask them to invite a guest to the summit.
14. Share the weekly summit marketing with your network
15. Your speaking time is 45-50 minutes for virtual summits, and 90 minutes for in-person presentations
16. Like and share our social media posts
17. Add a handout to the summit swag bag. As a speaker you can add handouts, lead magnet, e-books or reports to the summit swag bag that we will share with all participants. Please e-mail your summit swag to firstname.lastname@example.org for packaging.
18. Join us for the speakers reception on zoom. Please RSVP to email@example.com
Official Summit Approved Social Media Comments to be Shared
a. I'm speaking at the Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Join me here
b. The summit provides everything you need to adjust your workplace wellness program in response to covid-19.
c. Learn how systemic racism can derail your workplace wellness efforts
d. Exploring the most current social issues of our time and how they affect us at work
e. Get the inside scoop on one of the top 10 health and wellness conferences in 2020
f. Get 100% off your Global Workplace Wellness Summit registration with this link.
Our Hashtags are:
Steps To Help With Your Presentation
15. Download the summit PowerPoint slide deck
16. Deliver an awesome session live at the Summit
17. Attend the speakers thank you reception, network and meet all the awesome speakers
YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY!
Thank you for your interest in the global workplace wellness summit, your participation makes it what it is today.