Wellness Mindset Roundtable
November 10, 2020
8:30am -12:00 pm CST
Want to help leaders champion sustainable change at work? Create a wellness mindset to improve participation and adoption of your workplace wellness programs and initiatives.
Ready to determine what your approach to diversity and wellness will be in this decade? Get input from our team of experts that's unique to your organizational needs. You are invited to apply to get a hot seat at this roundtable.
How to Merge Diversity and Wellness Issues at Work
This roundtable will feature guest experts from around the globe to brainstorm ideas, tools and resources for the rountable organizations.
This Roundtable will Feature:
Three organizations will share their stories, goals and plans for merging wellness and diversity at work to increase participation and buy in for wellness activities at work.
The Concepts to Explore
- The link between diversity and well-being
- Identifying systemic challenges to relational well-being at work
- Fostering a culture of integrity, equality and diversity at work.
How to Participate
- Organizations registered to attend can apply for a seat - Organizations that have signed up to attend the summit may request a spot at the roundtable. Spaces are limited to three organizations for each roundtable. Please register early to submit your application.
- Be a Roundtable Guest Expert– We will be picking from our pool of experts to find solutions for our organizations. If you are a speaker at the summit you may apply or be asked to participate. Not all roundtable experts will be speakers. Issues will be provided by the participating organizations.
- How do competencies make a significant difference?
- How can sustained behaviour change accelerate wellness at work?
Moderator: Joyce Odidison, MA, PCC, CTDP.
Leading the Shift - How to Evolve, Grow and Manage Your Team for Healthy Results.
How to foster sustainable changes in the workplace through wellness competencies.
Credits Available for Summit
Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. The Global Workplace Wellness Summit offers PDCs options for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® .
You can earn up to 1 SHRM PDC's Recertification credit for every hour you attend the summit